How's Your Stress Level?
How would it feel to live with a lot less anxiety?
With the HeartMath(TM) Stress Management System you CAN learn to live better and have alot less anxiety. I have been teaching my clients HeartMath for over 9 years with huge success!! People are able to relax more easily and to reduce their stress with some very simple techniques.
Living with constant stress can be really debilitating. Over 90% of all health problems are related to stress but these problems can be dramatically reduced with state-of-the-art anxiety treatment along with lifestyle changes. Below are the symptoms of anxiety and also some ways in which I can help my clients reduce their anxiety..
Heartmath(TM) is a very simple technique in which you are actually learning to control your own body to create a relaxation response. It is very easy to learn, painfree, and highly effective. You will learn to actually control your heart rate variability (HRV) and that in itself will bring all the body systems in sync* and reduce anxiety. ( *physiological coherence). I use a specialized computer program to teach you how to control your heart rate variability and to monitor your progress.
An important point to remember is it is not the situations or circumstances of your life that do the bodily harm. It is how you feel about them, and your reaction to stress that causes the damage. Unremitting anxiety can become a long term chronic anxiety disorder that creates havoc with your neurobiology, and any or all of your body systems.
Negative emotions such as anger, frustration, anxiety and worry can create chaos in your heart rhythms and in the nervous system as well as other body systems. By learning and practicing HeartMath (TM) regularly, all the other bodily systems (for example GI, respiratory) sync with your heart rhythms and create coherence leading to better health as well as mental clarity, creativity, enjoyment, and better life-management. .
Ask yourself about stress and anxiety!
- Do you feel like you never feel rested even after a full night's sleep? Overly tired or fatigued?
- Does it feel like you have never been asleep when you wake up in the morning?
- Do you feel nervous and anxious? Does it seem like that anxious feeling in your body never goes away? Do you notice a lot of tension in your chest and in your stomach?
- Do you have symptoms of anxiety such as worry, restlessness, panicky feelings, obsessive thoughts, phobias and fears? Or maybe you have some avoidance behaviors such as avoiding flying, avoiding bridges and tunnels, elevators, crowded places etc.
- Are you experiencing some physical symptoms of anxiety such as rapid heart beat, tension headaches, chest tightness, sweaty palms?
- Do you have stress-related health problems?
I can help you with anxiety, panic attacks and phobias with HeartMath(TM) and other approaches including Eye Movement esensitization and Reprocessing) and I have helped people with many anxiety issues using EMDR. For example fears of flying, bridges, going distances from home, elevators, heights etc.
Books to Learn about Anxiety, HeartMath(TM) and Natural Ways to Treat Anxiety
Transforming Stress-The HeartMath Solution for Releiving Worry, Fatique and Tension- Doc Childre, Deborah Rozman
Transforming Anxiety-Doc Chhildre, Deborah Rozman
Natural Relief for Anxiety-Edmund J.Bourne