Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified Family Therapist
(New Jersey Licensed Social Worker # 44SC05285100)
- 13 years of post-graduate experience doing therapy
- 2 yr - Post-graduate intensive program in Family Therapy
(+ children/teens) - at the Multicultural Institute-Highland Park, NJ.
- Masters in Health Policy and Administration (summa cum laude-
highest honors) - University of Michigan
- Masters in Social Work (summa cum laude-
highest honors) – Rutgers School of Social Work.
- Ordained Interfaith Minister (The New Seminary - NYC)
- Certified by the EMDR Institute + Special Child EMDR
- Certified in Critical Incidence Stress Debriefing, extensive
experience with grief and trauma including loved ones of 9/11
- Therapy and Support Group facilitation experience: Woman's Personal Growth
Group, Viewpoints (Adolescent Offenders), Suddenly Single (Divorced women),
9/11 Grief Group, Overcoming Overeating (Weight Loss),Depression/ Bipolar Group.
(Facilitator: Depression Bipolar Support Alliance)
- Founder and facilitator of the Hunterdon Chapter of the Depression Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- 2008-2009 vice-president of the New Jersey Depression Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- Member of EMDRIA- an international organization for therapists who are qualified to do EMDR) and 2006-2008 training chair person for the EMDRIA Child Special Interest Group sub-committee www.EMDRIA.org. Attend annual international conferences for advancement.
- Member EMDRIA Research subcommittee 2008
- Member and Program Director and Membership Chair for the North Hunterdon Rotary Club- Awarded Paul Harris Award for distinguished service in 2014
- Volunteer for The Theatre at Raritan Valley Community College (Previous)
- Volunteer for Hospice (Hunterdon Medical Center) (Previous)
Available for Public Speaking on various topics including depression, bipolar disorder, teen problems, Dental Phobias, Conquering Overeating, healthy families, trauma and loss , EMDR.